It is summer time. Places are actually very hot. A delicious cold cheesecake will make a wonderful treat or desert.
This delicious goodness is one of a kind, its fluffiness and silkiness makes it so special. I graced the top with some zeelicious ripe mangoes. Yeah ! Its mango season in Australia, we are having very frsh mangoes in the shops.
I artistically used the sliced mangoes to create a rosy topping of my mango cheesecake. My girls love mangoes to bits. This mango cheesecake served as a desert for us. I can’t wait to make a cherry cheese cake. It’s cherry season here.
- 4 ripe mangoes
- 2 pkts of philadelphia cheese
- 600 g of thickened cream
- 250 g of digestive biscuits
- 100 g of unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 1 pkt of gellatin
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
Arthur; Annuchka Queen
Prep time =35 mins
Frige time = 6 hrs – overnight
- Peel and slice all mangoes and blend one of them and keep the pulp for the topping, and the sliced ones foe the decorative tipping.
- Crush and mix digestive biscuits with melted butter to make the base. Place into cake tin and refrigirate to settle while making the mixture.
- Springkle gellatin into 1/4 cup of water and keep to dissolve in hot water.
- With the use of a hand mixer, mix philadelphia cheese until smooth and fluffy.
- Mix whipped cream for 2-3 mins and combined with phil cheese mixture.
- Add melted white chocolate and stir. Melt your white chocolate chips in warm water. Or in microwave. You can use condensed milk instead of white chocolate.
- Pour into your mixture gellatin and mango pulp and stir again.
- Pour in a spring form cake pan. Spread some mango pulp mixed with gelatin at the top and keep in the fridge for 24 hours to set. I usually keep mine overnight to set .
- Remove from fridge the following day and decorate the top with fresh mangoes. I usually peel the rest of my mangies the next day.
Please try this recipe and tell me how yours turned out .
Click to this link and watch full video of this recipe