This is the best basic crepe recipe ever. I made this earlier today. It comes out just as it is suppose to. When you have breakfast or desert in your mind , think of this recipe. You can add vanilla essence to your mixture just to give it a nice flavour. It is very quick and simple.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time : 15 mins
Total time : 30 mins
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups of milk
- 1 tablespoon margerine
- I cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoonof salt
- Some salt to taste
- Crack 4 eggs in a bowl, add milk, sugar, oil and salt then mix thoroughly until smooth then add flour and mix until smooth.
- Heat skillet or crep pan over medium heat 370 F
- Grease pan with oil spray Then start frying.
- Use a measuring cup to take 1/4 cup of batter to the frying pan and fry. Make sure batter touches the edges of the frying pan
- When you realize the edges are dry then you can flip sides. Let both sides be well cooked.
- Remove and serve. You can dress with toppings of your choice.
- You can eat with honey, caramel, chocolate, cream, maple sirop, ice cream you name it…
- You can fill with sweet fruit or savory sausage, eggs , cream cheese, you can actually incoporate your own stuff to accompany this delicious goodness.