When i made this the first time, i felt very satisfied with my recipe. It turns out to be amazing . My kids love this dish.
If you have never dream of making lasagna before and keen to try one, then this is a golden opportunity for you. Most people are way too nervous to try, but i can assure you that you have absolutely no reason to be nervous.
This recipe is mainly for people who are searching for a basic recipe. If tou want more source you can add more meat and more cheese source
Watch video recipe here:
Author : Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time :1h 15 mins
- 2 large Onions
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 cup of tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 stock cubes
- 1 tablespoon Celery
- 1 tablespoon basilik
- 1 kg mince meat
- 1 cup of milk
- 2 cups of chedder or parmesan cheese
- 2 pkts of lasagna blades
- Preheat oven 190C
- In a pot saute onion tomatoes and mince meat add garlic paste and stir.
- Cover your pot and allow to simmer for 15 mins. Make sure it simmers over low heat.
- Add some milk and gradually bring your tomato saute to a boiling point.
- As you stir on , its gonna thicken at this point your gently add some cheese and stir until your cheese is well incoporated to the source and well melted
- Spread thin layer of the meat souce in the bottom of your baking pan
- To make the cheese souce , you have got to melt some butter in a source pan, stir in flour, milk grated cheeseand stir until thick.
- In a large baking pan, spread your lasagna sheets . Then drizzle over i cup of cheese sauce then continue the same process to top with lasagna sheet.
- Bake for 35 mins
- Let it cool for 10 mins then serve.