This healthy dish is perfect for the entire family. Nothing can beat this quality mixed and healthy one pot dish sautéed vegetables – crisp , healthy and super delicious .You just need to combine your favourite veggies and make a healthy and colourful dish. Very tasty and perfectly done.
- 8 broccoli florets
- 1 chopped zucchini
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 2 tablespoons soy source
- 4 chopped carrots
- 3 capsicums ; yellow , read and green
- 8 cauliflower.
- 2 sticks of chopped celery sticks
- 8 sticks of Romano green beans
- A packet of Chinese noodles or fine spaghetti.
- Kantone source
- 1 cup of mushroom
- In a large source pan or skillet drop 1 teaspoon olive oil and sauté meat slices over medium – high heat until soft, marinate with ginger and garlic paste and some salt and black pepper
- Slice your vegetables and wash them thoroughly.
- Sauté your veggies, then add kantone source.
- Stir the vegetables frequently until nicely coloured and cooked through.
- Season with salt, pepper and stir for 8-10 mins until done.
- Add soy source , thyme and stir in par boiled noddles and serve.