This super juicy and crunchy chicken Maryland is to die for in a family dinner setting. The skin is very crunchy and the meat inside is very juicy and tender .
I start by giving my chicken a good rinse with very clean water. I make sure l use a kitchen paper towel to dry the water off my chicken Maryland
I lightly greased my skillet and gave it a good fry to achieve that crusty consistency l am looking for.
I baked this chicken in the oven uncovered because l wanted my potatoes to be crusty
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp Maggie
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- Chicken seasoning
- 1 1/2 tsp bouillon seasoning
- 1/2 cup of extra virgin oil
- I diced sweet potato
- 1/4 diced red capsicum
- 1/4 diced green capsicum
- 20 diced wedges
- Marinate your chicken very well with salt , bouillon powder, oregano, garlic powder , rosemary and chicken seasoning and keep in the fridge for over 30 mins or more.
- In a skillet, pour some extra virgin oil and let it heat for 5 mins
- Semi – fry your chicken until you have a golden brown colour
- Put in an oven friendly skillet and put in the oven with your diced sweet potatoes and wedges.
- Preheat your oven 220 C and put your chicken Maryland inside and back for 20 – 25 mins.
- Serve with some delicious tomatoes and lettuce salad.
- Enjoy !