Discover your perfect juice combination!
Think of this juice on a hot summer day, or when you are about to hit the beach or picnic with friends / family. It’s like heaven drinking this delicious goodness. This juice will refresh you and makes you feel good even though the weather is hot out here in Australia . It can actually fight against heat . The colour is very attractive.
It juice is very delicious and refreshing packed with very beneficial nutrients and high levels of vitamins and minerals and antioxidants which are beneficial to your organism with low calories . 90 % of watermelon is made up of water. Water melon helps a lot with inflammations, cancer and Asthma.
The lemon l used in making this juice is also very beneficial; it improves the quality of your skin, aids in digestion , support the loss of weight, pact with vitamin c , it freshens your breath, aid in the prevention of kidney stones.
Strawberry is another very delicious and nutritious fruit used in the making of this juice. It is packed with polyophenols with its high levels of antioxidant. Contains vitamins and fibres, it is totally fat free , excellent source of vitamin C and K . Packed with a good dose of fibre, folic acids and manganese and potassium.
What a great balance and combination of fruit. Drink it and allow your skin to glow inside and out.
Author: Annuchka Queen
Prep time: 10-15 mins
- 1/4 watermelon
- 1 lemon
- A small bowl of strawberry
- This delicious goodness is made with frozen strawberry 🍓. I freeze my strawberry overnight and l peeled and diced my watermelon and kept in the fridge to be cool enough to make the juice more refreshing.
- I cut my lemon juice into two , l then extract the juice , Sieve and keep aside.
- I then toss watermelon, strawberry and lemon juice in the blender and give it a blend until its smooth and runny.
- I came out with a healthy , fresh and divine juice.
- I pour into a big glass and decorate the glass with some fresh strawberries, slice of lemon and watermelon.
- Dance away as you drink! Enjoy !
7 Comments Add yours
Very impressed by this blog page
Looks so yummy and well presented
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thank you 🙏🙏😀