Goat meat pepper soup has a unique flavour soup very good in cold weather.This warming super spicy soup is very delicious and packed with hot and spicy ingredients. It’s a perfect soup to enjoy in cold weather and
Prep Time – 15 min
Cook Time – 30mins
Total time – 45 mins
A very delicious mouth watering African spicy goat chilli soup that will keep you warm all day long.
Author – Annie Queen
Course – Main/ appetiser
Servings – 4
Calories – 230 kcal
-500 g of assorted goat meat belly organs
– 1 finely chopped white onion
– 1 tbsp pepper soup mixed spice
– 1 tsp black pepper
1 tsp dried ground parsley
1 tsp ground crayfish
1 tsp bouillon powder
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt
I tsp habanero ground pepper
1) To make Cameroonian goat belly organ pepper soup, you need to put the chopped goat meat organ which consists of liver, intestines wrapped on strips, liver and kidney. All those organs have been well washed, cleaned and sliced.
2) Put in a large or medium size pot depending on the quantity and cover with water. The water should be in the same level with the meat.
3) You can then add 1 finely chopped onion , tablespoon of the pepper soup mixed spice, 1 tsp of black pepper, 1 tbsp of ground crayfish, 1 tsp of dry parsley, 1 tsp of bouillon powder, 1/2 tsp Himalayan salt, spice some salt, the Maggi, some red chile powder according to your taste or scotch bonnet / habanero pepper. The lemongrass is very optional.
4) Stir and allow to simmer over low heat for about 45 mins until the liquid comes to a boil. It is going to cook to a soft, hot and juicy consistency. You can garnish with any flavoured fresh leaf of your choice. This delicacy can be described as assorted belly parts goat meat to die for.
5) We African believe it’s very medicinal and good fever and flu and chest congestion. That is because it’s too hot. It warms up the body in cold weather. Nutritional Value: zinc, protein, camphene, manganese, Alkaloids, Limonene, Folic acid, Vitamins: A, B1, B2, C.
Enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe