Paw paw is a wonderful fruit packed with a wide range of nutritional benefits; vitamin C, A, magnesium, folate, copper and fibre. It also contain up to 88% of water with a little amount of protein and fat.
In African traditional medicine we burn paw paw leaves for Asthma patience to inhale the smoke to relieve them from asthma attack.
I use paw paw for smoothies , juices and fruit salads . A touch of lemon will make it taste even better.
– Half fresh paw paw sliced in cubes
– 1 cup of ice
– 1 cup of water
– 1 tsp of lemon juice
– 1 tablespoons of Manuka honey.
1. Place paw paw juice in a blender of a juicer
2. Add ice cubes, water and honey.
3. Blend until smooth.
4. Pour in a glass and serve
– Remove sunburn.
-Clears dead skin cells
– Fights cancer
– Prevent stress
– Helps in mentrual cramps
– lmproves vision
– Boost immunity
– Helps in weight loss
– Helps in constipation